Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Michigan Thumb and areas along Lake Huron

This is my first blog posting. I went to a Farmer Jack's store in Romeo today. I made the comment to the cashier that I was glad that they had not gone to the 'Carousel' method of bagging your groceries. The lady said they are thinking of it. I told her that I have to spin the carousel around a couple of times to make sure that I have all my groceries. How do you feel about this? I have the phone number to Farmer Jack's headquarters in Detroit and will let them know how people here feel about this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob's Journal said...

There has got to be a better way to bag groceries. I know the supermarkets are trying to save money. But they are doing it at the expense of precious jobs. And in Michigan our unemployment rate is higher than the average. In Port Huron it is even higher. In Nov. 2004 St. Clair County had an unemployment sited to be as high as possibly 14 %! Wow!! Statewide it was 7.2 & and nationwide it was below 6%.

January 16, 2005 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Bob's Journal said...

Testing

January 17, 2005 at 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I have to spin the carousel around a couple of times. And guess what, sometimes I find a bag that I would have forgotten. Maybe that's another way the supermarkets are trying to save money. Eventually then can restock the goods.

January 20, 2005 at 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I almost lost a bag of groceries the other day.

January 20, 2005 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home